My name is Steve Carr and I’m one of the UK’s most active Inspirational speakers and mental health campaigners.
I have a powerful story that shows how I moved from the toughest challenges in life to becoming a successful mentor, inspirational speaker and mental health campaigner. I explain how I moved from being stuck in a rut to taking charge of my life in the most extraordinary way. My passion is to help others who don’t have a voice to be heard. I share my journey of moving from addiction and trauma to becoming the success story I am right now.
My mission in life is to empower people to realise their full potential by having the confidence to be seen for their unique strengths, abilities and talents. Learn how I used my life skills to achieve the following the name of Mental Health.
- Walked from Lands End to John O’Groats with just £100 and a tent in just 90 days raising awareness for Mental Health and Homelessness.
- Walked from Swindon to Downing Street to deliver a report on my findings from the walk.
- Cycled 1,500 miles across 7 countries in Europe in 11 days raising money for charity
- Cycled from Liverpool to Lands End raising awareness for PTSD in 4 days.
- Cycled from Barcelona to Paris in 7 days raising awareness for social isolation
- Cycled from Swindon to the Lake District for Mental Health awareness Week 2016
- Ran up Snowdonia raising awareness for ADHD
Learn how I’ve created a Mental Health Group on Facebook and a following of over 25k followers on most social media platforms.
I’ve worked for and spoken at many corporate giants including:
- Proctor & Gamble
- David Lloyd
Some of our biggest frustrations in life can come from our work environment. It might be work that is unfulfilling, co-workers that we have difficulty getting along with, or demanding organizational structures that seem to strip us of our time and suffocate our passion and creativity.
We so often refer to this complex and stressful situation with a blanket term like “career burnout.”
In many instances we may feel that our options for true fulfilment at work are limited.
Everyone’s work situation is different, but many of the frustrations are common to all of us. For some people, dissolving their fears, judgments, and false interpretations in their mind will make all the difference in their lives.
With over 25 years of experience in the corporate world, from sales associate to manger, I want to help you realise your full potential and overcome some of those internal mind challenges keeping you held back.
What are your life’s current challenges which you could really do with sharing?
Do you feel frustrated, because nobody seems to listen to, or understand you?
At Steve Carr Mentoring, I address your challenges, as if they were my own. To me, your voice matters; and this is translated through my personalised and professional approach.
I offer bespoke packages enabling you to gain confidence and clarity in any aspect of your life.
What I Offer
- Increase your self-confidence.
- Help you learn to take better control of your career.
- Teach you how to speak up and be heard.
- Educate you on how to accept feedback in important areas, such as communications, technical abilities, change management, and leadership skills.
- Improve your interpersonal relationship skills.
- Helps you better understand your organization’s culture and unspoken rules, both of which can be critical for success
- Mentoring Program Manager.
- Strengthens your management abilities.
- Provides the opportunity for you to practice important skill sets, such as mediating conflicts.
- Helps develop your leadership abilities.
- Teaches you how to work effectively with different personalities and with people who are at different places in their careers.
- For the Organization
- Conveys to people within the organization that management is willing to invest in its members/employees.
- Shows the outside world that the organization values its members/employees.
- Fosters more loyal employees/members — this can lead to
reductionin turnover rates (which saves money on recruitment and training costs).
- Creates a more positive work environment.
- Fosters leadership skills in mentors.
- Encourages the mentee’s growth from junior-level members/employee to
- Promotes a sense of cooperation and harmony within the organization.