Who Am I?
Some of my bigest life’s achievments came after losing everything, including;
- Walked from Lands End to John O’Groats with just £100 and a tent in just 90 days raising awareness for Mental Health and Homelessness.
- Walked from Swindon to Downing Street to deliver a report on my findings from the walk.
- Cycled 1,500 miles across 7 countries in Europe in 11 days raising money for charity
- Cycled from Liverpool to Lands End raising awareness for PTSD in 4 days.
- Cycled from Barcelona to Paris in 7 days raising awareness for social isolation
- Cycled from Swindon to the Lake District for Mental Health awareness Week 2016
- Ran up Snowdonia raising awareness for ADHD
- Cycled to France in 4 days, 385 miles.
- Cycled non stop for 11hrs for world bipolar day 2018.
- Created Steve Carr Mentoring.
- Created Mindcanyon the Business, delivering Mental Health recovery and Suicide awareness and prevention workshops.
- Created Mindcanyon Mental Health & Mental Fitness Facebook community .
- Qualified as a Private Pilot
- Qualified as a Certified Life Coach
- Youth Mental Health First Aider
- One of only a handful of Suicide Awareness and Prevention First Aid trainers.
What I Offer
Mental health, mental health recovery, suicide prevention education workshops and talks, private mentoring.
People who have chosen private mentoring have noticed positive shifts in many areas of their lives.
You’ll gain increased levels of self-worth.
You’ll be able improve your interpersonal relationship skills.
You’ll find your confidence levels increase.
You’ll gain a deeper understanding and awareness of emotions and feelings.
You’ll be able to replace wishful thinking with powerful, result-orientated action.
You’ll see things in such a way you may not have been able to understand or see before.
Expert By Experiance
Adult Mental Health First Aid
Youth Mental Health First Aid
Suicide Prevention First Aid Trainer
Mentoring is for anybody wishing to develop more effectively and quicker than doing it on their own